LOOKING for an excuse to escape the gloomy British weather?
Jet2holidays has released some bargain deals on all-inclusive beach holidays this winter.
The deals feature week-long stays from Â£299pp, meaning you could bag a sunny break from just Â£42pp a night.
The holidays include return flights, a 22kg luggage allowance, free resort transfers, and all your meals, drinks and snacks at your accommodation.
The deal works out at just over Â£42pp a night on an all-inclusive basis, departing on November 18 from London Stansted.
The resort is situated in one of the most breathtaking areas of the Algarve, with unobstructed views of the Atlantic Ocean.
There are two outdoor pools, plus an indoor freshwater heated pool if the weather is a bit chilly outside.
You’ll also find daytime entertainment for kids and adults, including arts and crafts and family activities.
Plus, during the evening, you’ll find entertainment shows, karaoke, and quizzes.
The best offers have departures in November, December and January.
Here are some of the best all-inclusive deals we’ve found this winter:
- 7 nights at Akti Beach Hotel & Village Resort in Paphos, Cyprus – from Â£369pp
- 7 nights at Chatur Hotel Costa Caleta & Oasis Park in Fuerteventura, Spain – from Â£495pp
- 7 nights at Hotel Villa De Adeje Beach in Costa Adeje, Tenerife – from Â£498pp
- 7 nights at Side Star Resort in Side, Turkey – from Â£357pp
- 7 nights at Gran Hotel Bali in Benidorm, Spain – from Â£499pp
- 7 nights at The Morromar Apartments in Lanzarote, Spain – from Â£494pp
- 7 nights at Allegro Isora in Playa de la Arena, Tenerife – from Â£549pp
- 7 nights at Girassol Suite Hotel in Madeira, Portugal – from Â£579pp
The package holidays are ATOL and ABTA protected, meaning you don’t need to worry about cancellations or changes.
Prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation on an all-inclusive basis.
Jet2 also has over 15 million seats on sale for summer 2024 and beach hols from Â£62pp a night.
For a festive staycation instead, Travelodge sale has thousands of rooms from Â£8.50pp until Christmas.
While Santa’s Sleepovers are back at Alton Towers, you could stay for Â£104pp with dinner and breakfast included.