THERE are plenty of holiday parks in the UK with outdoor pools where you can make the most of – hopefully – sunny days next summer.
We rounded up some of the best parks, with deals from Â£9pp a night in 2023.
Many of them happen to be close to great beaches and have lots of kid-friendly activities on site, including surf lessons and crazy golf.
A lot of them also have indoor pools in case the heat gets too much or – more likely – it rains.
Plus, most of the accommodation can sleep anywhere from two to eight people, making it much easier to save on the cost of your break.
Here are the best holiday parks with outdoor pools:
1. Thorpe Park, Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire
Based in Cleethorpes, Lincolnshire, Thorpe Park is home to a spacious outdoor pool featuring a Lazy River and a giant Space Bowl flume.
Outside of the pool, adventurous kids will love the zip wire and climbing wall.
- Stay here from Â£14pp a night based on six sharing a Saver caravan on a Stay + Play basis for three nights from June 30
2. Vauxhall Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Your kids will love the pools at Vauxhall Holiday Park – thereâs an indoor one with an inflatable obstacle course and fountains.
While the outdoor pool has slides and play areas suitable for younger children.
You can also try crazy golf and pedal karting on-site.
- Stay here start from Â£13pp a night based on six people sharing a caravan for three nights from June 30
3. Combe Haven, St Leonards on Sea
Combe Haven has one of the biggest outdoor pools around, featuring a giant Space Bowl flume.
There are lots of activities for your little ones, including archery and junior segways.
- Three-night stay here starts from Â£11pp a night based on six people sharing on June 30
4. Parkdean Resorts Newquay, Cornwall
This holiday park in Newquay, Cornwall, has no fewer than three heated outdoor pools, one of which has a 200ft waterslide.
A great base for families drawn to Newquay’s surfer vibes, there are eleven beautiful beaches just minutes away from the resort.
- Stay here from Â£19pp a night, based on six people sharing for three nights on June 30
5. Parkdean Resorts Holywell Bay, Cornwall
Holywell Bay is a resort surrounded by sand dunes in Cornwall.
It has a heated outdoor pool with a 300ft waterslide and its very own surf school,Â but if you fancy hitting the beach one day, there’s one just a ten-minute stroll away.
- Stay here from Â£24pp a night based on six people sharing for three nights on June 30
6. Parkdean Resorts Valley Farm, Clacton-on-Sea, Essex
Perfectly placed for exploring the attractions of Clacton-on-Sea and the traditional seaside town of Brightlingsea, Valley Farm also has great on-site amenities.
There’s an indoor and outdoor pool, games on the sports court, an adventure playground and an arcade. Great beaches are also nearby.
- Stay here from Â£9pp a night, based on six sharing for three nights on June 30
7. Park Holidays UK Broadland Sands, Nr. Lowestoft, Suffolk
Broadland Sands is right by the sea in Suffolk and just a short drive from Lowestoft and Great Yarmouth.
It has a spectacular outdoor pool with a 45-metre flume and a paddling pool. Plus, there’s a dinosaur-themed golf course, a family entertainment venue, a sports bar, a snooker lounge and an on-site restaurant and takeaway.Â
- Stay from Â£13pp a night, based on four sharing a Silver Plus Caravan for four nights on June 30
8. Haven Littlesea, Weymouth, Dorset
Heated indoor and outdoor pools with lessons available for beginners are just some of the perks of Haven Littlesea in Dorset.
Away from the pool, you can go for seaside strolls along the path to East Fleet Lagoon, where you can take the coastal path to the Jurassic Coast’s West Bay.
- Stay here from Â£16pp a night based on six sharing a Saver caravan for three nights from June 30
9. Wild Duck Holiday Park, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk
Wild Duck Holiday Park has heated indoor and outdoor pools with loads of fun water-based activities for kids.
Archery and crazy golf are also available, and there are plenty of forest trails to follow in the surrounding woodlands of the park.
- Stay here from Â£12pp a night based on six sharing for three nights on June 30.
10. Oakdean Forest Park, Hurn Forest, Dorset
Set on the edge of the scenic Hurn Forest in Dorset, Oakdean Forest Park has the sandy beaches of Bournemouth right on its doorstep.
On-site, there’s an indoor swimming pool with a flume arcade and an outdoor swimming pool that’s open from the spring bank holiday from the end of May until early September.
- Stay here from Â£29pp a night based on six sharing for three nights on June 30
For a staycation this winter, theÂ hugely popular Polar Express breaksÂ are also back on sale for 2022 from Â£134pp, but youâll have to be quick.
Alternatively, for hotel stays, Premier Inn has rooms from Â£11pp a night, and kids eat for free this autumn.
For more seaside staycation deals, Parkdean Resorts launched deals from Â£4.50pp a night in 2023.
/ 3 hours ago
STIR up homemade treats to see your family through winter. DIY chutney, jam and...
/ 3 hours ago
NORTHERNERS sleep better than southerners, statistics suggest. The NHS figures show more sleeping pills...
/ 3 hours ago
Our pub syndicate won £3million in three weeks using maths to pick winning horses and beat odds of 993billion-to-one
A LUCKY group of friends won £3 million in just three WEEKS after a...