AWAY Resorts has released new availability for staycations in spring 2023, with prices from just £7pp a night.
When the mornings become brighter and we can finally start putting the raincoats away, brush the cobwebs off with a seaside staycation.
All the parks at Away Resorts are near coastlines, meaning no matter which holiday park you choose, you will get to enjoy the outdoors during your staycation.
There are a variety of accommodation options, including family-friendly caravans, lodges, and luxury lodges with hot tubs.
- Check out the best staycation deals at Away Resorts here
The lodges have a flat-screen TV, entertainment passes, outdoor space, furniture and all the amenities you’ll need.
There are options for romantic getaways and big-group getaways at Away Resorts since the accommodation can sleep from two to eight people.
Many parks have on-site restaurants and bars and indoor and outdoor swimming pools.
Events, entertainment and activities – including kid and family-friendly ones – are available at most sites too.
The biggest bargain we’ve found is at Golden Sands park in North Wales.
Here are the best deals we’ve found for short breaks in March:
- 2 nights at Sandy Balls, New Forest – from £170 per stay
- 2 nights at Whitecliff, Isle of Wight – from £94 per stay
- 2 nights at Barmouth Bay, North Wales – from £138 per stay
- 2 nights at Mersea Island, Essex – £161 per stay
- 2 nights at Mill Rythe, Hampshire – from £159 per stay
- 2 nights at Cleethorpes Pearl, Lincolnshire – from £112 per stay
- 2 nights at St Ives Bay, Cornwall – from £140 per stay
- 2 nights at East Fleet Farm, Dorset – from £56 per stay
- 2 nights at Moffat Manor, Scotland – from £112 per stay
- 2 nights at Newperran, Cornwall – from £130 per stay
- 2 nights at Newquay Bay, Cornwall – from £133 per stay
- 2 nights at Retallack Resort & Spa, Cornwall – from £245 per stay
- 2 nights at St Helens, Isle of Wight – from £94 per stay
- 2 nights at The Bay Colwell, Isle of Wight – from £143 per stay
- 2 nights at The Bay Filey, Yorkshire – from £99 per stay
- 2 nights at The Lakes Rookley, Isle of Wight – from £86 per stay
- 2 nights at Bude, Cornwall – from £161 per stay
If you’d like to add a touch of luxury to your staycation, you could opt for a hot tub property.
The biggest bargain we’ve found is at Tattershall Lakes in Lincolnshire in the TriBeCa with hot tub property.
The property features a Manhattan loft look, with panoramic glass doors, a massive tv and a private hot tub.
Here are some more hot tub properties deals for next March:
- 2 nights at Rockstar with hot tub at Whitecliff, Isle of Wight – from £169 (sleeps 7, £12pppn)
- 2 nights at Indulgent Lodge with roof terrace at St Helens, Isle of Wight – from £231 (sleeps 6, £19pppn)
If your arrival date is more than eight weeks away, you’ll only need to pay a 10 per cent deposit to secure your holiday.
Pet-friendly stays are also available for an extra charge, and the fees are from £35 per short break (five nights and under) and £55 for breaks over six nights.
Prices correct at the time of publication.
You could also get up to 20% off all Pontins holidays for 2023, with prices from £5pppn.
For a staycation this year instead, Premier Inn has Christmas breaks in popular UK shopping destinations from £10.50pp.
We’ve also found family holidays from £12pp a night, with Santa, ice skating and games.
/ 3 days ago
The sugar molecule Myo-inositol found in breast milk could be essential for the baby’s...