IF you want to soak up the sun without having to catch a plane next year, Parkdean Resorts has got you covered.
The holiday company has 19 holiday park locations with heated outdoor pools, and deals start from Â£189 per stay next summer.
The outdoor pools are heated, too – meaning you won’t have to worry even if the days are a bit chilly next summer.
Different resorts will have different swimming pool facilities; for instance, Holywell Bay park features a 300ft flume, while the Vauxhall park features an outdoor splash zone and an indoor water world, with tipping buckets and more.
The resorts’ facilities include restaurants, swimming pools and WiFi in communal areas.
Kids’ clubs, laser tag, crazy golf and bungee trampolining are just a few kid-friendly activities and entertainment options available at the parks, both during the day and at night.
The accommodation available can sleep anywhere from two to eight people.
- Check out the best deals on staycations with outdoor pools in 2023 here
Some of the parks also allow guests to bring their dogs for an additional Â£40 per week.
You can secure your next staycation with deposits from just Â£25 and spread the cost up to four weeks before departure.
It is worth noting that the outdoor pools are only open during the warmer months and opening dates vary depending on the park.
Make sure to double-check your preferred park before booking your holiday to avoid disappointment.
We found short breaks during the summer holidays from Â£189 per stay, which works out at Â£15pp a night for a family of four.
Here are some of the best deals for next summer:
- 3 nights at Lizard Point in Cornwall – from Â£189 per stay
- 3 nights at Kessingland Beach in Suffolk – from Â£189 per stay
- 3 nights at Valley Farm in Essex – from Â£199 per stay
- 3 nights at Breydon Water in Norfolk – from Â£209 per stay
- 3 nights at Manor Park in Norfolk – from Â£219 per stay
- 3 nights at Vauxhall in Norfolk – from Â£219 per stay
- 3 nights at Highfield Grange in Essex – from Â£219 per stay
- 3 nights at Coopers Beach in Essex – from Â£229 per stay
- 3 nights at Newquay in Cornwall – from Â£239 per stay
- 3 nights at California Cliffs in Norfolk – from Â£239 per stay
- 3 nights at Cherry Tree in Norfolk – from Â£249 per stay
- 3 nights at Weeley Bridge in Essex – from Â£259 per stay
- 3 nights at Barmston Beach in Yorkshire – from Â£259 per stay
- 3 nights at Bideford Bay in Devon – from Â£279 per stay
- 3 nights at Lower Hyde in the Isle of Wight – from Â£279 per stay
- 3 nights at Holywell Bay in Cornwall – from Â£299 per stay
- 3 nights at Languard in the Isle of Wight – from Â£309 per stay
- 3 nights at Sandford in Dorset – from Â£479 per stay
If you’d rather go on a UK break this year, we found seaside holidays from Â£7pp a night this autumn and winter.
Or if you want to start planning a Christmas staycation, the hugely popular Polar Express breaks back on sale for from Â£134pp, but you’ll have to be quick.
Alternatively, for hotel stays, Premier Inn has rooms from Â£11pp a night, and kids eat for free this autumn.
/ 2 hours ago
PARENTS are being warned to watch out for the tell-tale signs of a deadly...
/ 2 hours ago
A HOLIDAY to Disneyland is incredibly exciting but also extremely expensive. A travel expert...
/ 2 hours ago
RECLINING seats on planes is a thorny subject for travellers, with some all for...