CAN you think of anything better than a discounted beach holiday that includes freebies?
Travel Republic, a travel agency part of The Emirates Group, has just launched its Black Friday sale with up to 60 per cent off stays.
- Check out the Travel Republic Black Friday deals here
To bag one of the discounted holidays, you’ll have to book by December 2, but you can travel until December 2023.
The offers include up to 60 per cent off your stay, return flights and even free room upgrades.
If you don’t want to travel too far, there are plenty of deals on European destinations included in the Black Friday sale:
- 7 nights all-inclusive in Majorca, Spain at Club Santa Ponsa Hotel – from £272pp
- 7 nights in Algarve, Portugal, at Vitors Village – from £405pp
- 7 nights half-board in Tenerife, Spain, at Las Siesta Hotel – from £541pp
- 7 nights b&b in Costa Brava, Spain, at HTOP Amaika – from £268pp
If you’re willing to travel further, here are some of the biggest discounts we’ve spotted in the sale:
- Holidays to New York, USA, at The New Yorker, A Wyndham Hotel – up to 30% off
- Holidays to UAE at InterContinental Ras Al Khaimah Mina Al Arab Resort & Spa – up to 60% off
- Holidays to Dubai, UAE, at Centara Mirage Beach Resort – up to 55% off
- Holidays to Dominican Republic, Caribbean, at Majestic Colonial Punta Cana – up to 45% off
- Holidays to Sharm el Sheikh, Egypt, at Xperience Kiroseiz Premier Hotel – up to 40% off
The deal includes seaplane transfers (worth £286pp), and you’ll also get a room upgrade to a ‘Lagoon Villa with Pool + Slide’ at the 5-star Siyam World Maldives.
The deal is on a ‘premium all-inclusive’ basis, which includes all your food and snacks, around the clock.
You’ll also find four bars with unlimited beverages and the main bar offering a late-night light snack buffet.
You won’t be short on dining options, going from vegetarian, raw, vegan, Italian, Indian and grill specialities.
Water sports are also big here, including snorkelling on exotic reefs to go snorkelling or diving in magical locations.
There are also pools, steam rooms, and saunas for hydrotherapy.
You could also get the same deal on different dates, with slight price changes:
- 7 nights at Siyam World Maldives on May 2, 2023 – £2,462 per person
- 10 nights at Siyam World Maldives on May 2, 2023 – £3,148 per person
- 14 nights at Siyam World Maldives on May 2, 2023 – £4,080 per person
The holidays are ATOL and ABTA protected.
/ 58 mins ago
EXPERTS warn that Covid-19 and flu infections could rise again this winter – creating...
/ 58 mins ago
A SLEEPY coastal town in the southeast of England has been crowned the best...
/ 58 mins ago
HOME-MADE Christmas cards are fun and cheap to create and a joy to get....