IT’S never too early to start planning your next holidays.
TUI has just released deals for holidays in 2024, plus, thousands of free kids’ places and £0 deposit offers.
Holidays between May 1, and October 31, 2024, are now on sale.
- Check out the best 2024 TUI deals here
To bag the £0 deposit offer, you’ll have to pay by direct debit.
However, if you decide not to, you can book your next holiday with deposits from just £25pp.
All TUI package holidays include return flights, accommodation, luggage allowance and resort transfers.
The cheapest deal we’ve found is in Corfu, Greece, with seven-night stays costing from £299 in May 2024.
Alternatively, for an all-inclusive option, the biggest bargain we’ve found is Sunny Beach, Bulgaria, with week-long stays at Grand Hotel Sunny Beach available from £481pp.
The deal works out at just over £68pp a night.
Here are the best deals we’ve found in 2024:
- 7 nights half-board at Globales Los Delfines in Menorca, Spain – from £462pp
- 7 nights half-board at Hotel Regente in Benidorm, Spain – from £570pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Marhaba Salem Hotel in Sousse, Tunisia – from £542pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Catalonia Punta del Rey in Tenerife, Spain – from £491pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Lydia Maris in Rhodes, Greece – from £599pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Club Hotel Turan Prince World in Side, Turkey – from £699pp
Prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation.
TUI has also released new payment plans; depending on your departure date, you can set up interest-free monthly re-payment.
TUI has all-inclusive holidays to Egypt from £652pp this winter, including flights.
While Thomas Cook has all-inclusive beach holidays from £322pp, plus an exclusive discount for Sun readers.
For a staycation instead, Travelodge has launched its Christmas sale with rooms from £8.50pp.
/ 44 mins ago
I’m a property expert – Brits could be paying £3,500 more on their mortgages during ‘deep’ recession in just months
BRITS could be forced to cough up an extra £3,500 on their mortgages as...
/ 51 mins ago
Millions of Brits to face higher council tax bills if BBC licence fee scrapped – here’s who will be affected
MILLIONS of Brits could face higher council tax bills if the BBC license fee...
/ 1 hour ago
A MUM was unknowingly infected with HIV and the stigma surrounding her diagnosis was...