BRITS can’t get enough of holidays in the sunny Balearics – and rightly so.
Thanks to gorgeous beaches, hot weather and cheap prices, the best deals for next summer are likely to go fast – but there are still plenty of deals to be had now.
The Balearics are made up of the four largest islands Majorca, Menorca, Ibiza, and Formentera.
While smaller islands like Cabrera and S’Espalmador are also available.
Holiday companies are still offering free child places and low deposits for holidays next summer, but you’ll have to be quick to snap a bargain.
For instance, seven-night stays at Bellevue Club in Alcudia, Majorca, cost from £199pp.
The deal works out at £28pp a night.
If you’d rather treat yourself to an all-inclusive break, seven nights at Club Cala Romani Hotel are available from £269pp.
If you’re into a partying holiday, Ibiza is the island for you.
Week-long stays at the Nereida Aparthotel in San Antonio Bay cost from £297pp (£39pppn).
By booking now, you can save hundreds of pounds on your chosen location, from all-inclusive to self-catering accommodation. Some of the best deals include:
- 4 nights at Hotel Lagotel in Playa de Muro – from £107pp
- 4 nights all-inclusive at Globales Palma Nova Palace in Palma Nova – from £282pp
- 7 nights at Sol Cala d’Or Apartments in Cala D’Or – from £379pp
- 7 nights at Sol Barbados in Calvia – from £199pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at ILusion Calma and Spa Hotel in Can Pastilla – from 207pp
- 7 nights at Playa Bella Apartments in San Antonio Bay – from £269pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Coral Beach in Es Cana all-inclusive – from £348pp
- 4 nights at Laura S’Atalaya in San Antonio – from £246pp
- 4 nights all-inclusive at Globales Montemar Apartments in Cala Llonga – from £379pp
- 4 nights at Lakiki Apartments in San Antonio – form £185pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Azuline Hotel Bergantin in Carrer d’Albacete –from £279pp
- 7 nights at Tramontana Park in Playa de Fornells – from £249pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Globales Cala Blanca in Cala Blanca – from £299pp
- 4 nights at Sol Milanos Pinguinos Hotel – from £178pp or all-inclusive from £254pp
- 7 nights at Los Lentiscos Apartments in Cala’n Blanes, Menorca – from £199pp
We also found the cheapest city breaks in Europe from £139pp, including flights.
And cheap 2-week all-inclusive beach holidays over New Year fom £567pp, including flights.
Alternatively, for a staycation, we rounded up the best seaside holidays across UK from £7pp a night, including cheap hot tub breaks.
Leave a Reply
Tips/ 4 weeks ago
Ten reasons for the Ruhr area
A colorful cultural landscape grew out of the dreary gray of old collieries and...
Tips/ 1 month ago
Ten reasons for the Nuremberg Christkindlesmarkt
It’s the time of the Christmas markets. There are around 2,500 in Germany – from...
Tips/ 1 month ago
Ten sweet reasons to love Advent
Everywhere in Germany, traditional specialties that are only available at this time of year...
Pingback: Bag beach holidays to Tenerife from £35pp a night this winter