PLANNING your all-inclusive escape to a sunny destination after the festive season?
We rounded up the best European and short-haul hotspots with warm temperatures even during the winter months.
The destinations included in the deals all have an average temperature between 15 and 20 degrees in January, and mostly sunny days ahead.
All the holidays include return flights, all-inclusive accommodation, resort transfers, and baggage allowance.
The all-inclusive deal works out at £41pp a night, departing on January 8.
Another good deal we’ve found is in Tunisia, with seven nights at Manar Hotel in Hammamet, available from £355pp (£50pppn) on January 20.
Here are some of the best all-inclusive stays we’ve found in Europe:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Hotel Flamingo Oasis in Benidorm, Spain – from £383pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at TUI SUNEO El Trebol in Lanzarote, Spain – from £399pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at db Seabank Resort & Spa in Mellieha Bay, Malta – from £434pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Avenida Hotel in Benidorm, Spain – from £357pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at the Morromar Apartments in Lanzarote, Spain – from £476pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Granada Park in Tenerife, Spain – from £499pp
We have also found the best short-haul destinations for a getaway in the sun, all the destinations included are less than a five-hour flight away:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Trendy Hotels Lara in Lara Beach – from £399pp
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Jaz Mirabel Park Hotel in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt – from £688pp
Prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation on an all-inclusive basis.
Alternatively, for a city break, Jet2 has European Christmas market city breaks from £180pp, including flights and hotel.
Or for hotel-only deals, Booking.com has 15% off getaways in December and January, with rooms from £30 per night.
If you’re willing to travel further, we found all-inclusive holidays to the Caribbean and Mexico from £999pp in 2023.
/ 3 days ago
The sugar molecule Myo-inositol found in breast milk could be essential for the baby’s...