JET2 has released new deals on city breaks, skiing vacations and Christmas market locations.
The holiday company has short breaks from £180pp, meaning you could bag a vacation from £60pp a night this winter.
The deal works out at £83pp a night at the Rezydent Hotel, departing on December 23 from Manchester.
Here are more deals for a Christmas market break this December:
- 3 nights in Budapest at Royal Park Boutique Hotel departing from Birmingham on December 16 – from £299pp
- 3 nights in Prague at Ibis Praha Mala Strana Hotel departing from Birmingham on December 12 – from £269pp
We’ve also found some city breaks for winter, with departures in December, January and February.
Here are more deals on short city breaks this winter:
- 3 nights in Prague at Comfort Hotel Prague – from £269pp
- 3 nights in Rome at Best Western Globus Hotel – from £199pp
- 3 nights in Budapest at Baross City Hotel – from £199pp
- 3 nights in Krakow at Maly Krakow Aparthotel – from £249pp
- 3 nights in Venice at 48 Smart Holiday Hotel – from £245pp
If you’d like to make your stay extra special, Jet2 also offers luxury city breaks:
- 3 nights in Paris at 4* Novotel Paris 13 Port d Italie – from £241pp
- 3 nights in Rome at 5* NH Collection Palazzo Cinquecento Hotel – from £369pp
We’ve also found a few good deals for breaks to Iceland in February and March 2023:
- 3 nights at Cabin Hotel, Reykjavík – from £494pp
- 3 nights at Fosshotel Baron, Reykjavík – from £499pp
All trips with Jet2 Holidays are ATOL and ABTA protected, meaning you won’t need to worry about cancellations or changes.
All the holidays include return flights, and Jet2 also received the Best Airline in UK and Best Low-Cost Airline in Europe at the Tripadvisor Travellers’ Choice Awards 2020.
Jet2holidays has week-long all-inclusive breaks to Spain, Portugal and Cyprus from £299pp this winter.
For a festive staycation instead, Travelodge sale has thousands of rooms from £8.50pp until Christmas.
While Santa’s Sleepovers are back at Alton Towers, you could stay for £104pp with dinner and breakfast included.
/ 3 days ago
The sugar molecule Myo-inositol found in breast milk could be essential for the baby’s...