HAVEN has released deals for summer holidays next year.
The bargain staycations cost from £52 for a four-night holiday, which works out at £3.25pp a night for a family of four.
The deals are available on all Haven holiday parks, including hotspots in Sussex, Dorset, Kent, Essex, Northumberland, the Lake District, Wales, and Scotland.
You can even book your holiday with a £30 deposit and then set up a monthly payment plan.
- Check out the best Haven summer 2023 holiday deals here
The cheapest option we’ve found is in Essex at The Orchards park, with four-night holidays in June costing from £52 per stay.
The deal works out at £3.25pp a night.
Here are the best deals we’ve found on four-night stays in June and July:
- 4 nights in Wild Duck, Norfolk – from £69 per stay on June 5 or 12
- 4 nights in Allhallows, Kent – from £79 per stay on June 5
- 4 nights in Combe Haven, Sussex – from £80 per stay on June 5
- 4 nights in Seaview, Dorset – from £88 per stay on June 5
- 4 nights in Doniford Bay, Somerset – from £89 on June 5
- 4 nights in Skegness, Lincolnshire – from £79 per stay on June 19
Three-night stays are available too, however they are a bit more pricey.
The biggest bargain we’ve found on the short stays is in Cala Gran, Blackpool, costing from £89.
The accommodation can sleep a family of four, working out at £7pp a night.
Here are more three-night stays deals for 2023:
- 3 nights in The Orchards, Essex – from £99 per stay
- 3 nights in Allhallows, Kent – from £119 per stay
- 3 nights in Combe Haven, Sussex – from £112 per stay
- 3 nights in Seaview, Dorset – from £112 per stay
- 3 nights in Doniford Bay, Somerset – from £99 per stay
- 3 nights in Skegness, Lincolnshire – from £99 per stay
- 3 nights in Haggerston Castle, Northumberland – from £99 per stay
- 3 nights in Seton Sands, Scotland – from £129 per stay
The deals come under Haven’s ‘Hideaway‘ option. This is ideal for people looking to relax and use a Haven park as a base to explore the surrounding region.
The Hideaway option includes self-contained accommodation and access to Haven’s onsite restaurants, takeaways, and shops.
While the ‘Haven‘ package, available at an extra cost, gives you access to all of Haven’s amenities, including day and night-time entertainment, restaurants, swimming pools, and sports like bungee trampolining and go-karting.
The holiday parks are also filled with activities for little ones, from characters’ meet & greet during the day to singalong movie experiences and interactive quizzes in the evening.
Adults can enjoy activities and entertainment, too, with dance nights, quizzes and bingo, to name a few.
Plus, 33 holiday parks are also dog-friendly, with four offering bespoke Bark Yards specifically built for your pet.
Prices were correct at the time of publication.
We’ve also found the best spring break in seaside UK locations from £7pp a night, including cheap hot tub breaks.
For a holiday outside the UK, we rounded up the cheapest city breaks in Europe from £139pp, including flights.
We rounded up the cheapest staycations with hot tubs from £15pp a night this winter.
Leave a Reply
Tips/ 4 weeks ago
Ten reasons for the Ruhr area
A colorful cultural landscape grew out of the dreary gray of old collieries and...
Tips/ 1 month ago
Ten reasons for the Nuremberg Christkindlesmarkt
It’s the time of the Christmas markets. There are around 2,500 in Germany – from...
Tips/ 1 month ago
Ten sweet reasons to love Advent
Everywhere in Germany, traditional specialties that are only available at this time of year...
Pingback: Best UK cottage breaks with hot tubs – from £33pp a night in 2023