STAYCATIONS are even better when there’s a hot tub involved.
Holiday Cottages has launched deals on its best cottages with hot tubs, with prices from £599, which works out at £33pp a night for six sharing.
Holiday Cottages have been providing luxury staycations across the UK since 1989 and now have hundreds of options.
We found the best luxury properties still available next year, but you’ll have to be quick as they are selling out fast.
- Check out the best deals on holiday cottages with hot tubs here
The biggest bargain we’ve found is three-night stays at The Riverbank in Northumberland, costing from £599 per stay.
The cottage can sleep up to six people, which works out at just over £33pp a night.
This particular cottage is great for anything from a family reunion to a staycation with your mates.
The property has three bedrooms, and four bathrooms and features a hot tub, a gym and even an infrared sauna.
Inside the contemporary chic house, you’ll also find all of the amenities you need.
Here are the best deals we’ve found on large properties:
- 3 nights at Jacks Barn in Abergavenny, Brecon Beacons – from £688 per stay (sleeps 4)
- 3 nights at Tortworth Estate – Hammerley Cottage in Gloucestershire – from £693 per stay (sleeps 4)
- 3 nights at Cloud 9 in North Devon – £697 per stay (sleeps 4)
- 3 nights at The Retreat – Avon in New Forest – from £671 per stay (sleeps 4)
If you’re after a romantic getaway, the cheapest option we’ve found is in Somerset, at the Knapp Lane Barn.
Three nights are available from £387 per stay.
The picturesque cottage boasts incredible views thanks to its floor-to-ceiling windows and open-plan space.
The outdoor hot tub also offers views of the nine acres of countryside, plus you’ll also find outdoor furniture and a BBQ.
The Weston-Super-Mare beach is only a fifteen-minute drive away too.
Here are the best cottages with hot tubs for two people:
- 3 nights at Stowe Cottage in Peak District – from £499 per stay
- 3 nights at Quay Close Cottage in Devon – from £399 per stay
- 3 nights at Halfpenny Retreat in Cotswolds – from £434 per stay
- 3 nights at Rascarrel Bay Retreat, Dumfries and Galloway – from £1,600 per stay
For more staycation deals, Haven has early summer 2023 breaks from £3pp a night.
You could even take an overnight trip to Downton Abbey, with hotel, coach travel and meals from £179pp.
For a holiday in the sun, we found the best long-haul holiday deals in 2023, from £78pp a night.
Leave a Reply
Tips/ 4 weeks ago
Ten reasons for the Ruhr area
A colorful cultural landscape grew out of the dreary gray of old collieries and...
Tips/ 1 month ago
Ten reasons for the Nuremberg Christkindlesmarkt
It’s the time of the Christmas markets. There are around 2,500 in Germany – from...
Tips/ 1 month ago
Ten sweet reasons to love Advent
Everywhere in Germany, traditional specialties that are only available at this time of year...
Pingback: Travelodge launches 750,000 rooms for £8.50pp this winter
Pingback: TUI summer 2023 family beach holidays – with free child places & £0 deposits