MARTIN Lewis has revealed how Boots shoppers can get a popular Christmas gift set – with products valued at around Â£77 – for just Â£33.50.
The MoneySavingExpert founder said Soap and Glory fans can snap-up the deal on the Home is Where the Spa is set from today.
He shared details of the deal during last night’s episode of The Martin Lewis Money Show on ITV.
The body care set is usually priced at around Â£68, if the products were bought individually, they would cost Â£77.
But boots has slashed the cost of the set by more than half price to Â£33.59.
Martin said: “It’s online at Boots from 9pm for everybody, not available in stores.
“Ten full size products and two minis. You can break it up and give them out as gifts at Christmas.”
He added that although Boots says it has good stock levels, the deal is always popular so it’s best to be quick if you want it.
The deal is set to run out at midnight on Tuesday, November 15, or while stocks last.
The set as 13 items including body wash, body butter, hand cream and facial masks.
But remember, it’s only worth buying if you’re likely to use the products, or you want to give them as Christmas gifts.
MoneySavingExpert shared the contents of the Soap and Glory Where the Spa is set, with the price of buying each item separately:
- Magnificoco body lotion, 500ml (full-size) – Â£9.95
- The Rushower dry shampoo, 200ml (full-size) – Â£3.95
- Clean On Me hydrating body wash, 500mlÂ (full-size) – Â£6.95
- The Scrub Of Your Life smoothing body scrub, 200mlÂ (full-size) – Â£5.95
- The Righteous Butter body butter, 300mlÂ (full-size) – Â£9.95
- Call Of Fruity hydrating hand cream, 125mlÂ (full-size) – Â£6.95
- Face Soap & Clarity vitamin C facial wash, 350mlÂ (full-size) – Â£7.95
- Bright & Beautiful radiance-boosting mask, 29g (full-size) – Â£3.95
- The Fab Pore pore-refining mask, 29g (full-size) – Â£3.95
- Plump Intensely hydrating day lotion, 50ml (full-size) – Â£9.95
- Heel Genius hydrating foot cream, 50ml (mini) – worth Â£2.78 based on the price of the full-size 125ml version
- Magnificoco body wash, 75ml (mini) – worth Â£1.04 based on the price of the full-size 500ml version
- Soap & Glory shower puffÂ – Â£4
The money saving guru has also previous explained how shoppers can get Â£184 worth of Boots No7 products for Â£50 with the retailer’s advent calendar.
And last week, he revealed how shoppers can get the M&S beauty advent calendar, for just Â£40.
On last night’s show, Martin also gave his top tips on how households can save cash this winter.
Martin explained that “focusing on energy efficiency” was the best way to “get your house in order” and save money.
And he warned about one home appliance that could be pushing up bills as “it’s the biggest energy user”.