WOULD you rather enjoy the Christmas holidays in the sun this year?
The festive break is just around the corner, but there are still plenty of deals to be had, from £119pp, including your flights.
The locations have an average temperature between 15 and 24 degrees and clear skies.
The prices include your accommodation and return flights.
Some of them might also include luggage allowance, so make sure to check before finalising your booking.
We’ve found options to cater to any budget, from self-catering to room-only and all-inclusive.
Here are the best breaks we’ve found under £500:
- 7 nights at Paraiso Albufeira in Albufeira, Portugal – from £389pp on December 20
- 7 nights at Solana Hotel and Spa in Malta – from £249pp on December 19
- 7 nights at Blue Sea Costa Bastian Costa Teguise in Lanzarote, Spain – from £359pp on December 19
- 7 nights at Terralta Apartments in Benidorm, Spain – from £299pp on December 20
- 7 nights at Sunseeker Holiday Complex in Bugibba, Malta – from £340pp on December 31
If you’re after a hassle-free holiday, we’ve also found a couple of all-inclusive breaks.
Here are the best all-inclusive deals we’ve found:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Marhaba Salem Hotel in Sousse, Tunisia – from £363pp on December 30
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Jaz Bluemarine Resort in Hurghada, Egypt – from £699pp on December 19
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Hotel Club Jandia Princess in Fuerteventura, Spain – from £699pp on December 21
Prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation on an all-inclusive basis.
For longer stays, you could bag 11-night holidays to sunny destinations from £480pp, including flights.
For a staycation instead, we found the best luxury UK breaks from £41pp a night in 2023, including hot tubs and lake views.
/ 3 days ago
HALF of us will get cancer at some stage and it is a disease...
/ 4 days ago
EVER felt like your chest was burning up? Well, chances are you’ve experienced heartburn....