WOULD you rather enjoy the Christmas holidays in the sun this year?
The festive break is just around the corner, but there are still plenty of deals to be had, from £119pp, including your flights.
The best deals come from Jet2holidays, TUI, Travel Republic and Loveholidays.
Destinations include hotspots in Portugal, Spain, Morocco and Malta.
The locations have an average temperature between 15 and 24 degrees and clear skies.
The prices include your accommodation and return flights.
Some of them might also include luggage allowance, so make sure to check before finalising your booking.
We’ve found options to cater to any budget, from self-catering to room-only and all-inclusive.
The cheapest option we’ve found is in the Algarve, with seven nights at Albufeira Jardim Apartments costing from £119pp, departing December 20.
Here are the best breaks we’ve found under £500:
- 7 nights at Paraiso Albufeira in Albufeira, Portugal – from £389pp on December 20
- 7 nights at Solana Hotel and Spa in Malta – from £249pp on December 19
- 7 nights at Blue Sea Costa Bastian Costa Teguise in Lanzarote, Spain – from £359pp on December 19
- 7 nights at Terralta Apartments in Benidorm, Spain – from £299pp on December 20
- 7 nights at Sunseeker Holiday Complex in Bugibba, Malta – from £340pp on December 31
If you’re after a hassle-free holiday, we’ve also found a couple of all-inclusive breaks.
The biggest bargain is in Morocco, with seven nights all-inclusive at Allegro Agadir Agadir, available from £472pp, on December 20.
Here are the best all-inclusive deals we’ve found:
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Marhaba Salem Hotel in Sousse, Tunisia – from £363pp on December 30
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Jaz Bluemarine Resort in Hurghada, Egypt – from £699pp on December 19
- 7 nights all-inclusive at Hotel Club Jandia Princess in Fuerteventura, Spain – from £699pp on December 21
Prices are based on two adults travelling together and sharing accommodation on an all-inclusive basis.
For longer stays, you could bag 11-night holidays to sunny destinations from £480pp, including flights.
We’ve also revealed the best time to visit Mexico and how to find beach holidays from £179pp a night.
For a staycation instead, we found the best luxury UK breaks from £41pp a night in 2023, including hot tubs and lake views.
Tips/ 4 weeks ago
Ten reasons for the Ruhr area
A colorful cultural landscape grew out of the dreary gray of old collieries and...
Tips/ 1 month ago
Ten reasons for the Nuremberg Christkindlesmarkt
It’s the time of the Christmas markets. There are around 2,500 in Germany – from...
Tips/ 1 month ago
Ten sweet reasons to love Advent
Everywhere in Germany, traditional specialties that are only available at this time of year...